Monday 6 September 2010

Camping Near The Nudist Beach...

So, on Thursday I went camping with some Uni friends. We camped at Southsea Leisure Park (although I don't actually know why Southsea is in the name as it is actually in Eastney, but never mind). It was me Consequences (Casey) and Snappy (Stacey). Smem was supposed to come but had wedding related things to do so couldn't.

Can you see much grass in this picture?
So, the others got there before me and started putting the tent up, or at least attempted to. To say the ground was crap is a massive understatement. The pitch was apparently a grass one, although about an inch down it was just rock, so the pegs were really hard to hammer in. So when I got there the tent was up but only half attached to the ground, they had been there since 12, and I got there at 1, the tent wasn't up till 2.

When it was finally up and we had put all of our crap in it we went the beach. Now, when I got to the camp-site Consequences and Snappy took great pleasure in telling me that we were close to the nude beach . I didn't quite realise how close until we walked onto the beach only to see a BIG FAT NAKED OLD MAN! There were no warning signs or anything. But I am sure I can somehow erase the image of him and the other stark naked people that were there (including the purple haired granny, with her knees up giving us the full frontal view).
The dreaded penis pistol!!!!!

After getting over the shock of the sight of the naked old people we went back to the tent. When I sat down on my sleeping bag, the others (who are not exactly discreet) started to laugh at me. I had no idea what was going on until a little while later I unzipped my sleeping bag to find a water pistol inside. Not just any water pistol , a penis water pistol. (That sounded like a 'Marks & Spencer's' Ad) Said water pistol then went from location to location inside the tent.

When we got hungry Snappy and Myself went to get some chips whilst Consequences Cooked the sausages. When we got back though disaster has struck and when she let go of the frying pan it had tipped and the hot oil had gone all down her legs. No burns though luckily.

Consequences playing mum before the dreaded oil spill.
We toasted marshmallows, where I introduced them to the delicacy that is a marshmallow that has been roasted multiple times. 

We attempted to tell some ghost stories during the night, or at least I did when I Googled "ghost stories' then proceeded to read out the crappiest story in the world, before getting bored and just playing music on our phones. Our own music was a blessing after having to listen to a full day of cheesy kids nursery rhymes from the caravan opposite us.

Our penis themed memorial.
The next day we decided to do something for Smem who could not be with us. So, we went down to the beach with the penis pistol and "erected" a memorial in her memory.

We then walked along the beach in the surf, where I proceeded to get completely drenched (which I wasn't to bothered about). But I would like to state for the record that we walked in the opposite direction to the naked old biddies. We did however, walk back in that direction later to try and take a photograph with the nudists in the background, but after an attempted photo that didn't come out quite as we planned we started getting looks from the naked people and the purple haired granny lookes as though she was going to kill us at any minute. So we got out of there quick sharpish. I don't think I will return to that beach either as I found the whole experience unnerving. But, camping was great. An eventful and weird couple of days.

Meh
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment